Friday, July 17, 2009

What a lazy day I have had today. I saw my doctor today and his question was, "What are we going to do with you?" A stroke last September, GI bleed in May and now a incarcerated hernia. I told him, "You just can't keep a good woman down." He said my incision looked fine and stated that I seem to be doing fine.

I knew that because we serve a God that watches over us. I can never understand people that will not accept God and His mercies and goodness. I'm so thankful for my Pentecostal heritage. Thankful for the faith and confidence that He is always there.

Thank God for His mercies and goodness in my life.

Did I tell you that we traveled over 4,000 miles and never even saw an accident?
God is good all the time.

1 comment:

  1. You best slow yourself down for awhile, and let the Lord complete your healing. Isn't it strange Virginia, that when we retire our body seems to do some retiring too. heehee I only say that because I feel that I'm falling apart.

    ReplyDelete