Sunday, July 26, 2009

SUNDAY

I'm setting here on a quiet Sunday afternoon enjoying the air conditioner. We had a beautiful service this morning. We were down in attendance as between campers and camp workers, we had about 30 or more in Santa Maria or on their way there.

Tomorrow I will start thinking about getting ready for Camp Meeting. The more I travel, the more I realize just whats really necessary to take and what is not. Thank God for our 5th wheel as we keep it stocked with essentials and basically only have to load our personal items.

Today I feel blessed. I feel good physically, spiritually and emotionally. These last two medical situations have taken their toll on me. My hair is even coming out. I'm sure it's from the blood loss and anesthetic.

I'm so glad I serve a God who is faithful and cares about our concerns. My god is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment