Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday

Wow! The days are passing so fast. It seems summer has gone and fall has definately arrived. I love this time of year. Fall colors, time to prune the trees and get ready for winter. I am so looking forward to winter this year. Having always worked, I have never been able to spend a wet, cold winter day at home curled up with a book and something warm to drink, in the middle of the week. I may get bored and tired of it, but at least I'll get the chance to do it. Of course there is plenty of cleaning to do also, so I'm sure there is no chance for real boredom.
I'm looking forward to my new pantry being put in. We got new cabinets,counter tops and all of that last year, but just now getting the pantry put in. Will paint after that's done and kinda rejunavate the kitchen and dinning area. Looking forward to getting that done before I start baking for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I love to cook, and especiall bake during the Holidays. Now that I'm retired I won't have to rush through my holiday baking on weekends and evenings. Oh my, just think of all the baking I can do now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to bake too. Sounds like so much fun. Happy Baking!

    ReplyDelete