Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." What a laid back day. Yesterday I cleaned house and Mervin worked in the yard and washed vehicles. This morning he ask if I had any plans for today. I said, "No, I just want to take it easy." I should have thought faster and said I wanted to go to Morro Bay or Pismo.
Anyway, I haven't left the house except to take Jazz for a walk. I'm trying to get her used to a leash. She is doing real good. She is house training very well SO FAR. I'm sure we have a ways to go yet.
I thank God that I seem to be getting my strength back. I am feeling so much better. It even feels good to know that summer is almost ended and fall is in the air. I love fall, winter and spring so much better than summer, but I do know we have to have summer to survive here in this valley. (we need that cotton and fruit)
Looking forward to great services tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment