Monday, September 7, 2009

My apology. Jazz is actually 3 1/2 mo old. I don't know what I was thinking when I stated she was only 7 weeks. Sorry.... Ok, I did weigh her and she weighs 2 lbs. She has done quite well today on the training issues. We bought a little Ben clock to go in her bed with her and she did real well the first night. This morning she woke and began to cry at about 3AM. I turned the house alarm off and took her to the back yard. I brought her back in and put her back in the cage and just got back to bed and she began to cry and whine. I got back up and shut the door to her room and also the door to our room so I couldn't hear her. When Mervin got up a little after 5, he came back in the bedroom chuckling and said her clock had ran down and she couldn't hear the ticking (another heart beat). We'll make sure the clock is wound tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment