Monday, August 17, 2009

What fantastic services we had over the weekend. I always enjoy being in the presence of God with God's people.

This is Monday and all the wash is done and put away and I feel good. I haven't left the house all day. Just enjoyed being here and getting things done. I even got all the bills paid today. Had to wait till Mervin went to the Post Office and picked up 2 weeks worth of mail. I even fixed lunch and dinner at home. Wow....

For some reason I seem to miss Mom more than usual today. I've thought about her often today. I guess this will continue to happen periodically. It seems that I was very close to Dad while I was growing up, but when I reached adulthood it seemed Mom and I were more like sisters. Maybe it was because I never had a sister. Oh well, so much for my rambling. Will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment