Saturday, August 15, 2009

Home Again







At least it's not as hot here today as it was when we left. We arrived home yesterday afternoon and unpacked the 5th wheel. I always clean house before I leave on a trip so I'm sure to come back to a clean house. Makes putting things away easier. We received a call shortly after arriving home from friends inviting us out to dinner. After arriving back home from a great dinner, we weren't in any mood to do anything else so we just relaxed the rest of the evening.

Today I'm doing wash. Mervin washed the truck and 5th wheel and we put the trailer back in storage all clean and ready to go again. Thanks to Justin, a young teen in our church, our yard was nice and clean, mowed, watered and green when we returned.
Had a wonderful time at Camp Meeting, but I'm looking to home services tomorrow.
Here are a few more picture of our trip. I'm not sure how I always seem to get my pictures on tom instead of the bottom. Above is Steve and Kandee's 5th wheel, the girls playing a game with friends and the third is the plume from a whale we were watching at Pismo Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are home safe, and that you were able to bring a little bit of our weather back with you (that's why it's a little cooler your way-LOL). It was so nice to talk with you and Mervi. God bless.

    ReplyDelete