Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well, this is our third day of our trip. We left Las Vegas this morning and with a lot of stops to see sights, we arrived here in Council Grove, Kansas in time for Service with the Muncy's. Had a great time with them this evening and will have lunch with them before leaving tomorrow.
I am trying my luck with posting pictures. Have patients with me.... This is the Court House in Kingman, Az, where my mother and dad were married over 62 years ago.
Bro. and Sis. Lee J Muncy in the church in Council Grove, Kansas

My sweetheart

The Meteorite Crater
















1 comment:

  1. Wow. You two are moving right along. It takes my husband and I five days to get to Kansas. He can't stay in the car that long during a day. Glad you are enjoying yourselves - and it was great to see the picture of the Muncy's.

    ReplyDelete