Thursday, November 12, 2009

MY LIVING ROOM

You'll never believe this. I guess I'm on a roll. This week I took everything off the walls in my living room. I cleaned the walls, polished furniture, washed all the silk flowers, votive, shined the plants leaves, put everything back on the walls and rearranged some things and finally vacuumed today. I also went to Visalia today and ordered new blinds for the patio door.
We came home and I stood looking at the clean living room and said, "I think it needs a new paint job." Mervin said, "Call Jeff and go pick out the paint." (Ooh, I love him) So tomorrow I go pick out the paint and take everything back off the walls clear the living room as the painter, Jeff, is going to paint Saturday. Well at least everything will be nice and clean to put back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment